NFL control rankings, post-Week 13 version:
- Rams (2): Only group with 11 wins. Just group to secure playoff billet up until now. Just group with two true blue MVP competitors (Todd Gurley and Aaron Donald).
- Holy people (1): Absence of LT Terron Armstead an underestimated story. New Orleans could be powerless without him against great protective groups like Dallas.
- Nationalists (4): Tom Brady uncovered as me-first person. See his forward-inclining kneeldown so as to secure 1,000 profession surging yards? (We kid, we kid.)
- Boss (3): Without Kareem Hunt, they kept running for most yards (174) on street this season. Be that as it may, is board manageable with Pat Mahomes as driving rusher?
- Chargers (5): Team so frequently vexed by unique groups got 73-yard punt return for TD in final quarter, diversion winning FG at weapon in rebound at Pittsburgh.
- Texans (7): Now most smoking club in NFL, Houston not planned to confront group with winning record rest of way … which could mean 13-3 stamp and No. 1 seed.
- Cattle rustlers (14): Now most smoking club in NFC subsequent to taking care of Saints, Dallas not as of now planned to confront group with winning record for rest of normal season.
- Steelers (6): Only Sam Darnold has more INTs than 13 for Ben Roethlisberger, who likewise missed a ton of open folks Sunday. Tear yourself this time, Big Ben.
FAN RANKINGS: Cast your vote on each group from 1 to 32!
More: NFL playoff picture after Week 13: Vikings recover second NFC special case spot after Redskins’ misfortune to Eagles
More: 32 things we gained from Week 13 of the 2018 NFL season
9. Bears (8): Helps when every other person in NFC North is additionally losing. In any case, they won’t journey to division crown, particularly with Rams up next on Sunday night.
10. Mustangs (11): Phillip Lindsay presently drives AFC with 937 hurrying yards. However, Case Keenum’s Broncos winning since he hasn’t turned the ball over in last four recreations.
11. Seahawks (12): With three of conclusive four at home (and street diversion at San Francisco), they’re looking like strong playoff wagered. Next up, Case Keenum’s Broncos.
12. Vikings (9): They can’t move on ground. Guard isn’t so successful as 2017. Also, they’re just half-diversion superior to anything Case Keenum’s Broncos.
13. Ravens (13): Lamar Jackson’s 73.5 QB rating is terrible … but at the same time it’s superior to the majority of his individual 2018 first rounders with special case of Baker Mayfield.
14. Birds (18): They confront ruthless complete the process of, beginning in Dallas. Be that as it may, it shows up offense at long last meeting up as Josh Adams, Golden Tate incorporate.
15. Colts (10): If they twist up scarcely missing playoffs, they’ll definitely think back on woeful execution against undermanned Jags as one that torpedoed them.
16. Pumas (16): Ron Rivera kicked two cautious colleagues off riverboat and will expect play-calling for unit with one takeaway amid four-amusement slide.
17. Dolphins (24): As low as their profile may be, they’re simply trusting that Ravens will stagger. Positioned seventh in AFC, Fins have sensible shot to complete 9-7.
18Titans (17): As low as their profile seems to be, they’re likewise hiding. They have four winnable amusements on the docket. Offense woke up to hang season-best 403 yards on Jets.
19. Redskins (15): Unwise to depend excessively trust with Mark Sanchez under best of conditions. Best thing he can give currently is required progression under focus.
More: Hope blurring quick for Washington Redskins after Monday night’s misfortune to Philadelphia Eagles
More: Jason Witten disparaging of Redskins’ choice to guarantee Reuben Foster off waivers
20. Tans (21): Buyer’s regret? Of 16 folks with no less than 100 targets, Jarvis Landry has least gatherings (66) and TDs (2), most reduced catch rate (55 percent).
21. Birds of prey (23): Offense has dissipated amid four-amusement losing streak, neglecting to break 20 points and 400 yards in each thrashing. Turnovers likewise heaping up.
22. Monsters (25): With $65M in ensures traveled his direction, Odell Beckham must comprehend why no Giants fan needs him making any more on-field business choices.
23. Pirates (26): Efficiency-wise, Jameis Winston having greatest year of his profession — helped by being sans turnover in past two begins. Bucs’ quandary develops.
24. Lions (19): Honolulu Blue and silver linings. Taylor Decker discovered buddy who got ball which left handle tossed into stands in the wake of scoring first TD of his life.
25. Packers (20): Aaron Rodgers won’t overlook 35th birthday celebration, when he lost to modest Cards and saw Mike McCarthy let go. At any rate he’s qualified for administration.
26. Bengals (22): How terrible has it gotten? Group that began 4-1 currently has fourth-most noticeably awful point differential allied after just Raiders, Cardinals and Bills.
27. Bills (27): Maybe Seattle ought to have drafted Josh Allen, whose 389 surging yards are 20 more than individual first rounder (and full back) Rashaad Penny.
28. Panthers (28): They’ve currently closed Colts out in back to back seasons. Jags not going anyplace but rather could be prepared to assume genuine spoiler job down stretch.
29. Planes (29): Bridge consuming time? Todd Bowles called group’s execution “sickening” after it surrendered 16-0 lead in Nashville. Welcome back, Sam.
30. Marauders (31): Gave fans great show Sunday, including season-best 171 surge yards. However, as An’s uncover plans, what number of diversions do Raiders really have left in Oakland?
31. Cardinals (32): Say what you need about Packers, however don’t call Cards weaklings any more drawn out after they won first diversion in Green Bay in almost seven decades.
32. 49ers (30): Hopefully you had dream triplets of QB Nick Mullens, RB Jeff Wilson Jr. also, WR Dante Pettis in Week 13. Provided that this is true, you traveled into playoffs.